CheckMED® is a complete Telemedicine system that allows you to monitor in Real Time the state of health of who has a specially designed IOT device.
The system allows automatic monitoring of:
- TEMPERATURE (Temperature measurement quickly and accurately thanks to the built-in infrared sensor Safe and comfortable, no need to wake the patient for measurement).
- BEATS PER MINUTE
- BLOOD PRESSURE
- RESPIRATION RATE
- SLEEP MONITORING
- PEDOMETER (Accurately calculate steps, calories and total fat burned).
- EKG (Cordless ECG measurement – 500Hz sampling rate and wide bandwidth – Ability to reproduce 60 seconds of ECG traces Professional algorithm that returns heart rate, QRS duration, ST segment analysis, QT / QTC interval and rhythm)
- AUTOMATIC GROUD FALLS DETECTION OF FALLS WITH AUTOMATIC SENDING ALARMS.
- REMINDERS TO TAKE MEDICAMENT ACCORDING TO A FIXED SCHEDULE (product and dosage).
- GLUCOSE MONITORING
- Performing measurements and automatic saving a results history from devices.
- Possibility of entering measurements from non-integrated devices manually.
- Immediate transmission of health parameters with ranges set individually for each patient.
- Notification on the platform if the parameters exceed norms.
- Reminders to take medicament according to a fixed schedule (product and dosage).
- Sharing photos of e.g. lab test results from the checkMED app to the checkMED platform.
- Possibility to contact the Telemonitoring Center or the Doctor.
Who can use the CheckMED?
- Patients after hospitalization, medical procedures, and surgeries
- Chronically ill people
- People undergoing rehabilitation, e.g. cardiac
- Pregnant women
- Oncological patients
- People in the diagnostic process
Who can provide Remote Patient Monitoring services using CheckMED?
- Hospitals and other medical facilities
Care facilities and nursing homes
- Doctors and community nurses
- Insurance companies
- Institutions that monitor the health of seniors.
The platform use all the most modern existing technologies. CheckMED use Big Data, Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain and the use of Edge-Cloud Architecture for data security and GDPR regulations.
The telemedicine and remote assistance models introduced by CheckMED contribute to the creation of a more efficient and sustainable health system. Health systems around the world, even the most efficient ones, are currently being severely tested by the high number of hospitalizations caused by the spread of the Coronavirus.
The introduction of telemedicine systems allows the reduction of hospitalization costs, constant monitoring and in real time, containment of the risk of contagion and greater safety for patients and healthcare professionals.